Photography Challenge
May 26, 2011, 9:22 am
Filed under: Inspiration, Photography

In 2010, I attempted to do a “Photo 365″ project, where you take one photo per day and post it online somewhere. I managed to make it through February 2nd before getting sidetracked and giving up. Huge fail.

Well, I just came across this graphic on Pinterest, and followed the link to White Peach Photo’s blog. I think I’m going to give it a shot (hey, I made it through 30 days before!) I think the challenge will come more from the themes each day than from remembering to take the photos (which was my problem last time). Especially considering I’ll be on vacation for a week of it.

But yeah, I think I’m going to give it a shot! What do you think? Have any of you ever done a photography challenge? Are you working your way through Project 365 right now? Please share links in the comments – I need inspiration!

8 Comments so far

Loooove the idea!! I’m in! :)

Comment by Sandra

Awesome Challenge! Just the motivation I need to get better camera:)

Comment by ladyemmy

My friend and I run a general creative response challenge with a new brief every two weeks. Even though we run it sometimes even we find it hard! It’s motivating when you see the other responses people have-www.sparkapolooza.blogspot.com

Comment by Jo

Ooh, I love that idea! Bookmarked your site. Thanks for sharing!

Comment by metalandmud

good idea. i once tried something like this but never started.

Comment by Carlos Bonilla

[...] I’m also, wanting to do the photography challenge I spotted on Metal and Mud. Looks like fun, and its a way for me to get back into [...]

Pingback by Whats to Come on Lady Emmy « Lady Emmy's Blog

I’ve tried the 365. I think I made it to 5 days. LOL!

I like the idea of the 30 day challenge with the themes. I think it’s a pretty good idea. I can’t wait to see how you.

Comment by Wendi

[...] I first posted about this photo challenge back in May, but then totally flaked by the time June 1st rolled around. Each month since then, I’ve [...]

Pingback by Photo Challenge – For Real This Time! «