Before and After: Treat Tower
June 3, 2011, 9:00 am
Filed under: Before and (Cr)after | Tags:

My little sister left for India last Saturday, and my good camera went along with her. I’ve been SO LOST without it (and have missed her too, of course). She got home last night, and brought my camera back today, so I’m finally feeling whole again!

I mention that to explain why there are no “before” pictures in this before and after. Just imagine the banged up white plates and tacky brass candlesticks I bought from Goodwill, and then picture me spraypainting them and gluing them together!

Not really sure what I’m going to use this for. Possibly to display jewelry at craft fairs this fall. We’ll see!

7 Comments so far

gonna make me do thrift shop scavenging. lately looking for shirt from a pizza delivery place

Comment by carldagostino

Looks good Sara! You’ll be surprised at the ways you can use it other than the obvious when you’re entertaining.

Comment by Faye Schmidle

That is awesome! I love the color!

Comment by Sarbear

I’m completely obsessed with yellow lately!

Comment by metalandmud

[...] first came across the idea of a tiered stand made from plates and candlesticks on this lovely blog and I’ve seen it in several places since. The idea is great because who wants to spend a fortune [...]

Pingback by How to make a cute cup cake stand « what maddy did next

What spray paint did you use for the candle stick. The finish looks really good!

Comment by Rose

This is what I used! http://www.krylon.com/products/premium_metallic/

Comment by metalandmud